Thursday, June 7, 2012

Back in business!

I'll make this one short because I haven't been 100% optimistic and operational in the last 24 hours, but I'm trying to find my way back.

First, and most importantly, we have one determined, hyperactive and annoyingly positive agent back in the team. Deea's made up for the time lost and pulled a 12-hour marathon of... whatever agents do. Long story short, she promised to deliver the fabled website (I'm waiting to be stunned with awe myself about that one, but I'm 99% sure she can get it done); also she's hunting graphic artists for Crux concepts, flaming the publishing / literary forum and lots more, including...

Our brand new Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/TheAngelloveSociety! I had to adjust some details - spent the last 2 hours trying to find some fitting pictures and editing them (no, it's not that easy!), but the layout's pretty decent. Hope we don't get sued by the designers for borrowing them. They will be replaced as soon as we find someone to draw the right stuff. So visit and LIKE us, please! The more likes, the better our chances to impress the publishers.

This is it for now. And since this post is shorter than usual, I leave you with one of the songs that inspired Akaba's personality. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment