Monday, May 28, 2012

Ladies & Gentlemen, I give you:



Yes, it's finally complete! I wrote a whole novel and I couldn't be more excited. Well, for now anyway. I'll probably bounce like a hyperactive bunny when I'll hold it in my hands, on paper and with a better cover than what I managed in Paint.

The point is: it's done and looks really good! My agent is working out the kinks, crossing the T's and dotting the I's, and I'm told I'll soon be the proud owner of a professional website. But untill that website is online, you will be able to check out the news about the changes and development of Step 2 of my master plan on a sister blog: http://deeaswritersgallery.blogspot.com/ and, of course, here.

I'm extra excited about the Felicia Day initiative; I sent an e-mail today to this lovely and talented young lady, after exchanging a few words with her website admin, and I'm hoping she will be interested in reading a few pages of Crux. Hoping even more that those pages will prove interesting enough for her to read the whole book. So fingers crossed, guys!

I also left a comment on Terry Pratchett's official website, being as I couldn't find an e-mail address. Even so, the chances of the God of Discworld noticing a literary ant like myself are... [insert giant number here] to one. Still, had to try and I'll keep on trying. I've spent two years writing this and I won't stop until it beats the crap out of Twilight in sales! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment