Saturday, October 22, 2011

Announcement!




If any of you were wondering why I haven’t posted much lately, it’s because I’m about to experience the full length of the proverbial dick in the ass: my job. Up to now I’ve been able to spare some time for what I love, contrary to what I –have- to do, and let creativity play, but it seems that in a few days, we will be switching routes and that means a lot of real work for me. To further ruin my life, we will also be going to a shipyard pretty soon for repairs and maintenance. In Turkey. Which means I will probably not have any more access to the internet.

The good news in all of this is that, while in Turkey, if the predictions will be true, I’ll have a lot of free time on my hands and I will try my best to finish the third and final part of Crux: Uprising (still working on the name). For those who didn’t know, Revelation is the middle part of the book and what you have read so far are just fragments; the whole thing is a lot bigger.

That said, I will close up shop and hope to see you soon.
Out of business – until further notice.

No comments:

Post a Comment